Collection and Use of Personal Information
Here are some examples of how we collect personal information:
- When you set up a log-in account through the site, you are required to provide certain information, such as your first and last name, address, telephone, and email address. You are also required to select a password.
- If you choose to communicate with us through email, via our website, by telephone, in writing or through other means, we may collect any personal information that you voluntarily provide to us.
- There may be a separate registration process to enter promotions such as contests and sweepstakes that may require the submission of all or some of the following: your first and last name, address, telephone number and date of birth. Additional information may be requested depending on the specific promotion, but submission of such information may be optional. The promotion's entry page or rules will provide the specific requirements Here are some examples of how we use personal information:
- The personal information that we collect allows us to keep you posted on our latest product announcements, promotions, special offers, and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our products, services, content, and advertising
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices. Because this information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt out of receiving these communications
- We also may use personal information for internal purposes such as audits, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion, we may use the information that you provide to administer those programs. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. As is true of most websites, we may collect, use, and disclose non-personal information, such as user Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, and date/time stamp, for any purpose, such as to better understand user behavior and facilitate the effectiveness of our content and advertising.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Cookies and Do Not Track Requests
Requests to Opt-Out, Remove, or Modify Information
If you do not want to be on our electronic mailing list, you can opt out any time. To modify your e-mail subscription, please unsubscribe from emails via the unsubscribe link in each email.
License to User Data